“The Right Choice”
Specializing in the marketing, sale and purchase of South Florida
luxury waterfront property among other real estate investments
My marketing plan of Action…
- Over twenty five years of marketing and real estate experience.
- Advise and suggest of any changes that will make your home more marketable. Contract for any improvements for your property.
- Aerial Photography and Hi Resolution Photography
- Design a four color printed two sides advertisement full of pictures that also lists the features and benefits of your property
- Submit your property into the MLS, include the maximum pictures
- MLS listing for local Realtors links to the National Association web site.
- Submit your property into the EMW Realty Web Site with 10 offices throughout Broward & Dade County.
- EWM Realty Web Site links to Christies International Web Site
- Submit your property into TheRealtySmith.com web site.
- Provide a Virtual Tour for real estate internet marketing outlets
- Include you own YouTube Vidio or custom Web Site promoted on the internet and directed using your own property address.
- CD slide show presentation of your property that can open in any computer and include over 50 photographs of your property. Also included with your own CD slide show is a custom CD cover and sleeve.
- Provide a flyer box for your printed advertisement
- Provide a GE Supra lock box that tracks showings from Realtors
- Provide an EWM/Christies Realty sign post for your yard
- Provide a Guest Register
- Caravan: EWM Agents Preview Your Property
- Open House: Advertised on weekend afternoons for neighbors and drive by prospects
- Catered Luncheon: Advertised for agents / brokers includes salad, main course, drinks & desert
- Email Flyer: This is a great source of advertising to all agents.
- Network, direct mail to circle of influence from contact management program to promote listings
- Network, direct mail to subdivision, neighborhood or condominium development to promote listing and as an invitation to an open house.
- Network, direct mail & email to other real estate agents to promote listing and as an invitation to a catered luncheon.
- Advertise in various print publications such as, Sun Sentinel, Miami Herald, Distinctive Home of South Florida, Homes & Land of Broward & Dade County, Fine Homes International, Florida Estates, Friday Edition of the Wall Street Journal, Home Fort Lauderdale. Broward Luxury Homes
- Property Activity Report: Weekly list of prospective buyers who previewed your property identified by source such as other agent or advertisement. Communicate Activity & Review Position
...will get your property sold fast at the highest possible price